Wednesday, July 29, 2009

New Pics of Dawson

Here are some pictures of my sweet boy. In spite of all the poking, prodding, injecting, etc. he still finds time to smile:)


Here is Dawson right before he had his dressing changed. So happy that he had forgotten what was coming...
I think he started having flash backs of the previous days...

Yup, he completely remembered...

Great grandma Hansen brought us dinner and enjoyed holding Dawson. Dawson kept looking at grandma and loving her!

My days are so busy that I seriously don't get ready. Its been days since I've put on make-up. Who am I kidding- its been days since I've even gotten dressed. Its pj's all day long!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I LOVE those pics of him smiling! Seriously, so adorable!

Dion Seneca said...

He is getting so big!! He hardly looks like a newborn anymore. I love when they start smiling...so sweet!

Val said...

Lindsey, he is remarkable. What a little angel. YOU MAKE BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN.

allyson said...

Hi Lindsey! I've just checked your blog to see of your new arrival and struggles along the way. He's beautiful! I hope he continues to get better and that you stay sane through it all. I'm glad you have family to help. Take Care, Allyson

Ricki said...

I am so glad to see he is doing better! And makeup?!!! What in the world do you need makeup for? You are beautiful without it!