Tuesday, July 14, 2009

California in July

Every 4th of July we pack the car and head to Cali. I was debating on whether to go this year because Dawson was only 3 weeks old, but I went anyway because I'm crazy! We had a full schedule and we packed as much into 10 days as possible. I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted, I was pre-occupied with the baby, but I did get some. During our stay we hit San Jose, Santa Cruz, San Francisco, Monterey, and last but not least, Pine Mountain Lake (Derek's favorite place on earth)!

Six Flags/Marine World

Six Flags

Santa Cruz Boardwalk
San Jose
PML/Rainbow Falls

San Jose

The end of our journey!



1 comment:

randi said...

OH, my gosh...your baby is soooo cute! Congratulations! Looks like California was a blast! Are you kids loving their new little brother?