Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Huntington Beach

So, we are crazy and decided to go to So. Cal. over spring break. When we go to California, Huntington Beach is one of our favorite places to go. Michelle and her family were with us on this super fun vacation.
Huntington Beach Pier
Our cute family
Michelle, Jake and Emmy... don't forget Ella in the background taking care of business, if ya know what I mean!!
My pretty Ella Bella
Emmy, loving the beach


The Dyl man got buried alive!


Derek and Dylan just chillin'
These two were brave enough to get all the way into the ocean...brrr





4 comments:

Amy said...

How fun! I want to go there! I've never been, but my mom lived there when she was a little girl! No fair huh!

Dion Seneca said...

Sounds like good times in Cali! I am laughing because in that first picture of your family it looks like Derek is naked and hiding behind you...tee-hee!

The McCulloughs said...

I heart Cali! We were there just a couple weeks before you and had a ball! I can't believe they braved that cold water... I wouldn't have gotten in if my life depended on it! That pic of your fam on the beach is soooo cute!

Kristen said...

Okay, you are a cute prego lady. And, still email me so I can invite you to my blog. We headed to Vegas this weekend...me, Randi and McCall and met up with some friends. We were thinking we should have invited you...next time

Izapastela@aol.com